Saturday, February 18, 2012

19/2OOTD- Black & Gold



chiffon button-up: F21, belt: original vintage stolen from mum's closet, skirt: some shop in Msia, bangle: Lovisa

I wore this out to the city today! Apologies for the horrible quality pictures, the camera isn't auto focusing on self timer (facepalm.) I love this outfit, I realised every single part of it comes from a different place! The shirt was purchased in Oxford St in London, the skirt in Kuala Lumpur, the belt is my mums old favourite and it's travelled far and wide, the bangle from Australia. :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment


CONTACT

find me at thestyleavenger@gmail.com for business inquiries and any questions :)



I want to have no limits and gain the confidence to wear whatever I want.

I am a driven, and upfront girl who says what she thinks with a passion to explore, identify and improve. I hope you will join me in feeling free and defying what society has pre determined as being fashionable and confident!

LOVELY READERS!