Thursday, November 21, 2013

OOTD- Autumn in Spring

My final exam of the year was today! *hollers* So much excitement and relief flooded through me- even though I probably didn't do too well- I'm so glad they're finally over. This year more than most, I'm looking forward to the break and being productive, getting my life started and reaching my goals finally seems possible. Challenges are abundant, but bring it on (I say for once)!
This isn't my usual style, but what can I say? I'm not one to be closed minded. I felt so girly and feminine, it was an awkward change haha. Still fun and perfect for this weather while still being modest!
Dress: Forever 21/ Bag: Zara/ Flats: some random store in Malaysia



HAVE AN AWESOME BREAK TO EVERYONE STUDYING! IT'S BEEN AN EYE OPENING YEAR!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


CONTACT

find me at thestyleavenger@gmail.com for business inquiries and any questions :)



I want to have no limits and gain the confidence to wear whatever I want.

I am a driven, and upfront girl who says what she thinks with a passion to explore, identify and improve. I hope you will join me in feeling free and defying what society has pre determined as being fashionable and confident!

LOVELY READERS!