Friday, March 30, 2012

3/23 My Year 12 Formal


jump the cut to see more! (picture heavy)


It has officially been one week since my year 12 formal. The event I had been preparing for for so long, it's amazing that is passed so quickly. I have so many regrets but none of them matter when I think of how it was one of the best nights of my life.

I wasn't in many photos at all. I didn't bring my camera, and everyone else has about a hundred photos + but these are the only proper ones I found of me that don't look disgusting. I spent most of the time on the dancefloor and was gross hehehe.

Me & Anthea

Me and Abby!

Swati :)

Anna, Carmen, Angelika, Yvonne. I have been friends with them for over ten years. 
Anyway, Here's a picture from the school. I think it came out the best. But again, I was only in one. I find it really funny that me and the guy in the middle look like a couple because we kinda match, so do Louis and Angelika (far right) but actually noone is next to their dates.  I didn't have a date so it was a bit depressing anyway lmao.


0 comments:

Post a Comment


CONTACT

find me at thestyleavenger@gmail.com for business inquiries and any questions :)



I want to have no limits and gain the confidence to wear whatever I want.

I am a driven, and upfront girl who says what she thinks with a passion to explore, identify and improve. I hope you will join me in feeling free and defying what society has pre determined as being fashionable and confident!

LOVELY READERS!