Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Whats in my mailbox? 27/3

jump the cut to find out!
I've been getting into Korean cosmetics so much recently, and we all know how I love Ebay and ordering online. This package arrived for me the other day wrapped up so perfectly.


I was more interested in trying other, new, different brands in comparison to Missha/ Skin79 and the typical Korean skincare/makeup brands. After seeing this liner on FrmHeadtoToes video I was so curious about the tip of the pen. 

I vouch by tea tree religiously as an acne treatment so the bb cream was something different compared to other bb's that I was interested in. If you want any reviews please request!



0 comments:

Post a Comment


CONTACT

find me at thestyleavenger@gmail.com for business inquiries and any questions :)



I want to have no limits and gain the confidence to wear whatever I want.

I am a driven, and upfront girl who says what she thinks with a passion to explore, identify and improve. I hope you will join me in feeling free and defying what society has pre determined as being fashionable and confident!

LOVELY READERS!