Sunday, May 13, 2012

Unfinished work

Here's some recent etchings I've been working on.
  jump the cut for the rest


Some are finished and some aren't. I think I'm overly sensistive about my work to the point that the permanence of ink frustrates me. I cannot undo the marks I've made and I cannot redo the whole thing, it becomes this all consuming block in my creative train of thought, I almost leave things for years until I can go back to them. It's only recently that I've been able to finish anything. And I think it's because this penwork has become a form of stress relief to me. And we all know how much I've been getting of that thing called stress. Please let me know if you are going to do anything but look at these, I've worked hard on them and they're very personal to me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment


CONTACT

find me at thestyleavenger@gmail.com for business inquiries and any questions :)



I want to have no limits and gain the confidence to wear whatever I want.

I am a driven, and upfront girl who says what she thinks with a passion to explore, identify and improve. I hope you will join me in feeling free and defying what society has pre determined as being fashionable and confident!

LOVELY READERS!