Thursday, October 11, 2012

10/11 My Sketches

So I've never really put up all the sketches I've done, usually ones that I've finished make it, that is probably only 1 of 10. And it's not that I'm ashamed of my drawings due to their explicit nature, it's more that they are extremely personal to me and I'm sure that most people on facebook and such would think the worst. Disclaimer that they are explicit, but the nature of their creation is purely artistic. To be honest, I'd prefer them with clothes actually, but the reason they are that way is because they're figure sketches that I can use for reference in the future.


Here's a safer preview.
The rest is under the cut :)













0 comments:

Post a Comment


CONTACT

find me at thestyleavenger@gmail.com for business inquiries and any questions :)



I want to have no limits and gain the confidence to wear whatever I want.

I am a driven, and upfront girl who says what she thinks with a passion to explore, identify and improve. I hope you will join me in feeling free and defying what society has pre determined as being fashionable and confident!

LOVELY READERS!