Tuesday, October 16, 2012

16/10 What's Happening

My life is kinda hectic right now. Involving primarily eating, sleeping and exams. You can see that food is the only thing I have time for these days. haha.


 


1&2// My mum whipping up this delicious Asian treat recently. I haven't had it for a long time, hence my excitement over it.
3// starting off my day with a beautiful tropical smoothie




4// Order from zipia.. yeh. It was 9kg. o_o
5// Amazing cut out boots that I wear 24/7. I don't need a man, I've got Felix (my boots) hehe.
6// drawing quite a bit lately. Except guns look like mini hair dryers.










7 & 8 // home made salad, so beautiful
9// the usual smoothie goods
10// wheat germ is my secret ingredient. Very filling.
11// hmmm strawberries. I prep the fruits fresh and freeze them for an amazing thick texture to the drink
12-13// mixes .. so colourful and interesting 
14// the usual. Love :)


have a great week.

1 comments:

  1. why you torture me ;-; I miss the first dish so much!!!!!! and you've got rad boots girl ;D. good luck with the exams too!

    ReplyDelete


CONTACT

find me at thestyleavenger@gmail.com for business inquiries and any questions :)



I want to have no limits and gain the confidence to wear whatever I want.

I am a driven, and upfront girl who says what she thinks with a passion to explore, identify and improve. I hope you will join me in feeling free and defying what society has pre determined as being fashionable and confident!

LOVELY READERS!