Saturday, March 23, 2013

17/3 Instagram Weekly


Hey everyone! I recently got instagram and I love it. I hope I can bring you my week in instagram more in the future. If not, I'll aim for fornight~ly or so. Here are a few snaps so far.

L-R: 
1. gloomy- starting uni imminent!
2. goodbyes and awkward smiles
 3. green tea frappe cheers me up
 4. making breakfast perfect thanks to five:am organic yoghurt!
 5. knee deep in study already
 6.  long waits at the bus stop

7. watching way too much Walking Dead, obsessed
 8. wishing I could still draw well
9. uni ready
 10. a lazy ootd
11. discovery of instasize- life complete
 12. currently obsessed with the CW's Beauty and the Beast, most specifically Jay Ryan aka Vincent Kellar: swooon

How's your week/s been? I'd really like to see how everyone has been in instagram. It would be so interesting.

x Angie

0 comments:

Post a Comment


CONTACT

find me at thestyleavenger@gmail.com for business inquiries and any questions :)



I want to have no limits and gain the confidence to wear whatever I want.

I am a driven, and upfront girl who says what she thinks with a passion to explore, identify and improve. I hope you will join me in feeling free and defying what society has pre determined as being fashionable and confident!

LOVELY READERS!