Saturday, April 13, 2013

ootd: Life Changes and Sometimes My Clothes Do Too





I've really been neglecting this blog! But So much has happened recently. I'm now in university, and I recently turned the legal adult age. I've been preoccupied adjusting to such a different and sudden life and with that is having to coordinate an outfit every single day. I used to wear my uniform everyday, it was so easy but I was excited to start expressing myself with the way I dress. I didn't expect it to be so stressful! 



white tshirt
baby pink ombre circle skirt
chain link belt
vintage brown leather bag
cutout boots (pictured below)
*find out where I got everything below!*


I really can't stand in front of a camera with a straight face
the day I wore this, It was raining. Figures. It would happen to me.








have a great day,


someone out there loves you. 

2 comments:

  1. oh your hair is gorgeous!! so long!!
    the shoes are so cute! look great on you :)

    ReplyDelete


CONTACT

find me at thestyleavenger@gmail.com for business inquiries and any questions :)



I want to have no limits and gain the confidence to wear whatever I want.

I am a driven, and upfront girl who says what she thinks with a passion to explore, identify and improve. I hope you will join me in feeling free and defying what society has pre determined as being fashionable and confident!

LOVELY READERS!