Friday, August 2, 2013

OOTD- Attempting Minimalism on a budget!


This is my customised rehash of the classic minimalistic look, on a very tight budget! I've been enjoying  learning about the style now, especially as it is so highly praised on the forum /r/femalefashionadvice. I wore this out on a day to town to hang out with my friends and grab some lunch. Very clean and comfortable!




tshirt- bigw
skirt- thrifted
bag- equip
coat- forever21
boots- zipia.net

I tried to create a lot of clean lines with blocked colours. I don't think it's particularly the most flattering on me but it's not completely horrible. Adopting a minimal look was a great way to utilise the skirt I found whilst thrifting- a clean and basic silhouette. Although it isn't monochromatic like what most minimalists prefer, i think it's a very nice pop of colour that creates the focal point very clearly.


calves that could suffocate a weight lifter ):


0 comments:

Post a Comment


CONTACT

find me at thestyleavenger@gmail.com for business inquiries and any questions :)



I want to have no limits and gain the confidence to wear whatever I want.

I am a driven, and upfront girl who says what she thinks with a passion to explore, identify and improve. I hope you will join me in feeling free and defying what society has pre determined as being fashionable and confident!

LOVELY READERS!