Wednesday, August 7, 2013

OOTD- Deandri Helgas

I previously did a post on my Deandri Helgas. So here's how I styled them down to form a very casual look.

I paired the Helgas with a slim skirt and an oversized knit and loosely knotted it to achieve a define silhouette. The outfit is compiled of exclusively neutral tones and black, perfect for a chilly day by the wharf!

I like this skirt because it doesn't emphasis my thick thighs like how circle skirts do. I love circle skirts for concealing my problem areas but whipping out this silhouette once in a while is nice. 


knit: H&M
skirt: Cotton On
shoes: Deandri Helga +Nasty Gal 




0 comments:

Post a Comment


CONTACT

find me at thestyleavenger@gmail.com for business inquiries and any questions :)



I want to have no limits and gain the confidence to wear whatever I want.

I am a driven, and upfront girl who says what she thinks with a passion to explore, identify and improve. I hope you will join me in feeling free and defying what society has pre determined as being fashionable and confident!

LOVELY READERS!