Saturday, August 10, 2013

OOTD- Super Casual

It was raining today. I decided to keep it comfy with some of my really old jeans. I got them for 12p at Primark years ago, and they're still the most comfortable jeans I've ever, ever worn. They have so many dodgy holes, tears and stains but I really, really can't bear to let go of them. They're the most perfect fitting jeans ever. (And sometimes I get very devastated thinking about how I can never get another pair.)



This is such a lazy day outfit. I'm pairing my ratty jeans with my ratty old moto jacket that I've had for over 4 years, a $2 thrifted suedette button up (with silky soft lining!) and some $7 super comfy ankle boots from Kmart. To top it off, I matched my top to my squish old circle scarf. Super-ultra-lazy-cheap-comfort combo!


Have a lovely day! x
Angie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


CONTACT

find me at thestyleavenger@gmail.com for business inquiries and any questions :)



I want to have no limits and gain the confidence to wear whatever I want.

I am a driven, and upfront girl who says what she thinks with a passion to explore, identify and improve. I hope you will join me in feeling free and defying what society has pre determined as being fashionable and confident!

LOVELY READERS!