Wednesday, May 22, 2013

ScottxScott Lab:Co Jacket, aka jesus' himself has hand sewn this baby



Jump the cut to see more pics!



playing around with how I would style this jacket. I got it on sale from Urban Outfitters for $19.99 from $154. Probably the best steal I've found in a while. I love it. It may look like an ordinary jacket but the details are superb. The folds of the lapel are remarkable, everything has perfectly neat edges.


The PU strip running down the back of the jacket really finishes the design off as well as giving it a unique look. Everything is sewn so well, it's extremely high quality. Even the arm panelling has been designed so it's basically effortless and streamline to roll up the sleeves. There's no excessive bulk as you usually get with leather or PU sleeves.



styled with:
H&M cropped sweater
Cotton on button up dress
Urban Outfitters Deena and Ozzy loafers
Mint dress socks


bottom line: you can probably tell how much I seriously love this jacket.

4 comments:

  1. i like how casual this look is ! (:

    CMPang x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely :) The jacket is so nice and can be dressed up or down. I love it.

      Delete
  2. Oh myyy gosh! THAT jacket! *0*
    I can totally get why you love this jacket so much !!
    Those fabrics , the sleeves, the length o.o it's just...

    Anyway I love this look!
    And the combination with that skirt and shoes is really great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooooo yeh! Someone else understands me!! xD I love this jacket so much. It's classy but also badass, perfect combo. And thankyou lovely!

      Delete


CONTACT

find me at thestyleavenger@gmail.com for business inquiries and any questions :)



I want to have no limits and gain the confidence to wear whatever I want.

I am a driven, and upfront girl who says what she thinks with a passion to explore, identify and improve. I hope you will join me in feeling free and defying what society has pre determined as being fashionable and confident!

LOVELY READERS!